среда, 22 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD LEXII ALIJAI FIRST LOVE

Uh, I'm starting to see you moving on It make me wonder if I'm right Or it's something I'm doing wrong But from the jump Something told me that you was wrong Should've kept my guards up Cause in my mind I knew what you was on Now, you was on some other shit Up on some lover shit Tried to keep it on the low But in love with another chick But that's ya first love I heard that shit don't never fade I heard it's like a game And that's one of the things I never played A lot of shit is adding up I think I've had enough I give you all I got But you go back to her no matter what It's bad enough I'm starting to feel attached to you I better quit it while I can And turn my back to you Uh, I don't want you to get a hold of me Or get up in my heart And remember the shit you told to me It hurts to know You wasn't fuckin with me totally I'm new to everything But this shit really getting old to me look, this shit really getting old to me. Don't want to see ads? View all trending tracks. Connect to Spotify Dismiss. Connect your Spotify account to your Last. Outside Lands takes live music to a higher level Fest. Yo this shit making me curious But when I bring it up You tend to never take me serious You say we good I believe it man I needed that But you got love for her And we both know I can't compete with that Man, We both know I can't compare to that Be tryna win your heart But when I do It ain't no sharing that To tell the truth I been lookin I don't know where it's at You listen to my feelings But I feel like you ain't hearing that But From the jump you could've told me the deal Told me I was moving fast And Could've told me to chill Damn I just wanted you to show me whats real But I guess yo ass in love And I don't know how it feel Feel like you push it on the internet Because you know I'm finna trap So when I send a text You say you ain't tryna get into that You on that bullshit And I don't be with that Fuckin with my feelings Exactly where Imma leave it at. lexii alijai first love

Uploader: Zolosar
Date Added: 15 August 2009
File Size: 19.89 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 62266
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





lexii alijai first love

Uh, I'm starting to see you moving on It make me wonder if I'm right Or it's something I'm doing wrong But from the jump Something told me that you was wrong Should've kept my guards up Cause in my mind I knew what you was on Now, you was on some other shit Up on some lover shit Tried to keep it on the low But in love with another chick But that's ya first love I heard that shit don't never fade I heard it's like a game And that's one of the things I never played A lot of shit is adding up I think I've had enough I give you all I got But you go back to her no matter what It's bad enough I'm starting to feel attached to you I better quit it while I can And turn my back to you Uh, I don't want you to get a hold of me Or get up in my heart And remember the shit you told to me Aliai hurts to know You wasn't fuckin with me totally I'm new to everything But this shit lfxii getting old to me lve, this shit lexi getting old to me.

Connect your Spotify account to your Last. Outside Lands takes live music to a higher level Fest.

lexii alijai first love

Connect to Spotify Dismiss. A new version of Last. Yo this shit making me curious But when I bring it up You tend to never take me serious You say we good I believe it man I needed that But you got lovr for her And we both know I can't compete with that Man, We both know I can't compare to that Be tryna win your heart But when I do It ain't no sharing that To tell the truth I been lookin I don't know where it's at You listen to my feelings But I feel like you ain't hearing that But From the jump you could've told me the deal Told firwt I was moving fast And Could've told me to chill Damn I just wanted you to show me whats real But I guess yo ass in love And I don't know how it feel Feel like you push it on the internet Because you know I'm finna trap So when I send a text You say you ain't tryna get into that You on that bullshit And I don't be with that Fuckin with my feelings Exactly where Imma leave it at.

View all trending tracks.

lexii alijai first love

Don't want to see ads? Our highlights from Reading Festivalfrom rock and roll to getting rickrolled Fest.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий