пятница, 24 января 2020 г.

STEFAN BINIAK READ ALL ABOUT IT DOWNLOAD

And now we're finally finding our voices Just take a chance, come help me sing this I wanna sing, I wanna shout I wanna scream till the words dry out So put it in all of the papers, I'm not afraid They can read all about it Read all about it, oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh I wanna sing, I wanna shout I wanna scream till the words dry out So put it in all of the papers, I'm not afraid They can read all about it Read all about it, oh. Agora estamos finalmente encontrando nossas vozes Apenas se arrisque, vem me ajudar a cantar. Now we're finally finding our voices So take a chance, come help me sing this Yeah, we're all wonderful, wonderful people So when did we all get so fearful? Stefan Biniak "The Read all about it" lyrics. At night we're waking up the neighbours While we sing away the blues Making sure that we remember, yeah Cause we all matter too If the truth has been forbidden Then we're breaking all the rules So come on, come on Come on, come on, Let's get the TV and the radio To play our tune again It's 'bout time we got some airplay of our version of events There's no need to be afraid I will sing with you my friend Come on, come on. And now we're finally finding our voices Just take a chance, come help me sing this. Ko mau kumi hotau le'o taimi ni Pea to'o ha fakalavanao, ha'u 'o tokoni au ke hiva'i 'eni. stefan biniak read all about it

Uploader: Mazura
Date Added: 18 November 2016
File Size: 41.82 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 43738
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





Sim, somos todos maravilhosos Quiero cantar, quiero gritar quiero gritar hasta que las palabras se seequen asi que escribelas en los periodicos no tengo miedo pueden leer todo leerlo todo, oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh.

So come on, come on Come on, come on You've got a heart as loud as lions So why let your voice be tamed? Ko mau kumi hotau le'o taimi ni Pea to'o ha fakalavanao, ha'u 'o tokoni au ke hiva'i 'eni.

Song Search for "Read All About It (Stefan Biniak Bootleg)" | AllMusic

Quiero cantar, quiero gritar quiero gritar hasta que las palabras se seequen asi que escribelas en los periodicos no tengo miedo pueden leer todo leerlo todo, oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh. Baby we're a little different There's no need to be ashamed You've got the light to fight the shadows So stop hiding al away Come on, Come on.

And now we're finally finding our voices Just take a chance, come help me sing this I wanna sing, I wanna shout I wanna scream till the words dry out So put it in all of the papers, I'm not afraid They can read all about it Read all about it, oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh Oh-oh-oh I qbout sing, I wanna shout I wanna scream till the words dry out So put it in all of the papers, I'm not afraid They can read all about it Read all abou it, oh.

stefan biniak read all about it

Pea ha'u aa, ha'u aa Ha'u aa, ha'u aa 'Oku ma'u koe ha loto lahi hange ko e fanga laione Pea ko e ha te ke tuku ke fakalata ho le'o? And now we're finally finding our voices Just take a chance, come help me sing this.

At night we're waking up the neighbours While binial sing away the blues Making sure that we remember, yeah Cause we all matter too If the truth has been forbidden Then we're breaking all the rules So come on, come on Come on, come on, Let's get the TV and the radio To play our tune again It's 'bout time we got some airplay of our version of events There's no need to be afraid I will sing with you my friend Come on, come on.

Stefan Biniak "The Read all about it" lyrics.

stefan biniak read all about it

Quiero cantar, quiero gritar quiero gritar hasta que las palabras se seequen asi que escribelas en los periodicos no tengo miedo pueden leer todo leerlo todo, oh. Ko mau kumi hotau le'o taimi ni Pea to'o ha fakalavanao, ha'u 'o tokoni au ke hiva'i 'eni 'Io, ko taua ko e kakai faka'ofo, faka'ofo Pea na'e hoko fefe hotau manavahe?

Agora estamos finalmente encontrando nossas vozes Apenas se arrisque, vem me ajudar a cantar. I wanna sing, I wanna shout I wanna scream till the words dry out So put it in all of the papers, I'm not afraid They can read all about it Read all about it, oh.

Mau aa 'a e kaunga'api ni 'i he po Lolotonga hotau hiva stedan e fasi loto mamahi Pau ke mau 'ilo'i ia, 'io He ko taua pe 'oku mahu'inga ai 'E kapau 'oku tapu 'a e mo'oni Pea maumau'i 'a e ngaahi pule katoa Pea ha'u aa, ha'u aa Ha'u aa, ha'u aa Tau to'o 'a e Resd mo e leti'o Ke toe ta hotau fasi 'Oku taimi ke va'inga ia ki mamani katoa 'o e ngaahi me'a kuo hoko Hala ha 'uhi ke manavahe ai Teu hiva mo koe, si'eku feleni Ha'u aa, ha'u aa.

stefan biniak read all about it

Yeah, we're all wonderful, wonderful people So when did we all get so fearful? You've got the words to change a nation But you're biting your tongue You've spent a life time stuck in silence Afraid you'll say something wrong If no one ever hears it how we gonna learn your song? Now we're finally finding our voices So take a chance, come help me sing this Yeah, we're all wonderful, wonderful al So when did we all get so fearful?

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий