вторник, 21 января 2020 г.

DOWNLOAD QUARTERFLASH FIND ANOTHER FOOL

But I've got just one thing to say. Why not create an account? To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain". Also we collected some tips and tricks for you:. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. I should have learned this lesson long ago That friends and lovers always come and go And now you claim that everything's O. If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts. quarterflash find another fool

Uploader: Akidal
Date Added: 2 March 2009
File Size: 21.12 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 78015
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





I should have learned this lesson long ago That friends and lovers always come and go And now you claim that everything's "O. Provide quotes to support the facts you mention. Why don't you Find another find another Find another fool to love you Find another find another Find another fool to love you Find another find another Find another fool to love you Find another, find another Find another fool to love you To love you Find another.

Why don't you Find another find another Find quarterlash fool to love you Find another find anothrr Find another fool to love you Find another, find another Find another fool to love you To love you Find another.

South Of The Border. Don't write just quaterflash love this song.

quarterflash find another fool

Caught In The Rain. Provide song facts, names, places and other worthy info that may give readers a perfect insight on the song's meaning.

quarterflash find another fool

Find another find another Find another fool to love you Find another find another Find another fool to love you Find another Sign up or log in with. I don't believe that I deserve this ride Youtook me for my very heart and pride You let me down Ask quarterflaah or our community about the part of the song that interests you We will try to respond as soon as possible. Describe what foool is trying to say in a certain line, whether it's personal feelings, strong statement or something else.

I'd never take advantage of our love I can't imagine what you're thinkin' of You're overdue, you think this storm is through Well, baby, I've got news for you. It All Becomes Clear. Create an account to credit all your contributions to your name, receive rewards, status updates and get feedback from our community.

To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain". If this song really means something special to you, describe your feelings and thoughts.

FIND ANOTHER FOOL CHORDS by Quarterflash @

Bold Italic Link Add an image new! I'd never take advantage of our love I can't imagine quarterflasy you're thinkin' of You're overdue, you think this storm is through Well, baby, I've got news for you. Quarterflash — Find Another Fool lyrics. But I've got just one thing to say. Is there something wrong? Love Should Be So Kind.

Find Another Fool Bass Tabs - Quarterflash @

Add song structure elements. Make sure you've read our simple tips Hey! Why don't you Find another find another Find another fool to love you Find another find another Find another fool to love you Find another, find another Find another fool to love you To love you Find another. I should have learned this lesson long ago That friends and lovers always come and go And now you claim that everything's O. Why don't you Find another find another Find another fool to love you Find another find another Find another fool to love you Find another find another Find another fool to love you Find another, find another Find another fool to love you To love you Find another.

Find Another Fool

Lyrics was added by hanbor Video was added by hanbor. Write about your feelings and thoughts about Find Another Fool Know what this song is about? Post my meaning Write my explanation new To explain lyrics, select line or word and click "Explain". But I've got just one thing to say.

Don't hesitate to explain what songwriters and singer wanted to say.

I fjnd believe that I deserve this ride You took me for my very heart and pride You let me down and now your hand is out Well, here's some spare change you can count. Add links, pictures and videos to make your explanation more appealing.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий